or phone 608227702
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are our property or those of third parties from whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights. The User only has the right to private, non-profit use of them and needs express authorisation to modify them. reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to their owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
• What your rights are.
1. RESPONSIBLE: see data in the header
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION of the processing of the data sent through:
• Purpose: to provide you with a means to contact us and respond to your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, sms, whatsApp), only if you tick the corresponding bos granting your express consent.
• Sending emails.
• Purpose: to respond to your requests for information, respond to your requests and respond to your queries or doubts. If we receive your curriculum vitae, your personal and CV data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.
– Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so. The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 18, or, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to contract. The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested. In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to add your personal data and other information to our databases.
3. RECIPIENTS TO WHOM YOUR DATA IS COMMUNICATED.
Your data is confidential and will not be passed on to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
Where and how to request your rights: By writing to the controller at your postal or email address (indicated in the Legal Notice), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data. In the event of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided and to prevent its alteration, loss and processing or unauthorized access.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted. The User is prohibited from any type of action on our website that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or ultimately may cause damage to our computer systems.
Cancellation And Refund Policies
In case of a cancellation due to a major problem of the attendee (personal problems, illness etc.), we would please ask you to let us know in writing so that we can address your case and help with the deposits reimbursements if it applies.